• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Training cats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training cats

Anyone know how to train cats to sh*t in your neighbours garden. The bellend had a party until 3am on Saturday night and refused to be reasonable to just turn it down a bit

1) Join in next time and get pissed enough to tulip on his lawn yourself
    2) Or shag his wife
    3) Or if it really bothers you man up and drop him.
    4) Or call the police.

Comment

I recommend ear plugs, works a treat.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
        Anyone know how to train cats to sh*t in your neighbours garden. The bellend had a party until 3am on Saturday night and refused to be reasonable to just turn it down a bit
        3am on Saturday night, you are a moaner. What time did you have your cocoa?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Ear plugs don't work with kids...

Comment

A neighbour having a weekend party once or twice a year is acceptable and unfortunately part and parcel of living in close proximity to one another.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Anyone know how to train cats to sh*t in your neighbours garden
              I don't but I'll ask my neighbours who do.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

what cr4p neighbours.

Ours had a 3 year old birthday party bouncy castle the works. Invited us round - we couldn't go our youngest were at other events.

They then popped round and dropped off Samosas & spring rolls as an apology (the wife was dressed as sexy batman!)
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
                  I suggest collecting all of said cat tulip from the surrounding area and then posting it through the door, alternatively when the party is on, put it in a paper bag, set fire to it and ring the doorbell.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Surely you can do better than a cat? (unless it's a fecking big lion...)

Comment

Working...
                    X