• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Echo Issues..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your contract is with

Affordablemobiles.co.uk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Contract House, Turnpike Business Park, Alfreton, DE55 7AD.
    Registered in England No 04455131. ©2001 - 2017 Affordablemobiles.co.uk

Goods are faulty. Return for refund.

Comment

Lucky it wasn't an iPhone or you would have been roasted on here for being a fanboi.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Your contract is with

Affordablemobiles.co.uk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Contract House, Turnpike Business Park, Alfreton, DE55 7AD.
        Registered in England No 04455131. ©2001 - 2017 Affordablemobiles.co.uk

Goods are faulty. Return for refund.
        It never worked with the dead parrot
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I had a problem with my IP6+ 11 months after I bought it, took it down to the Apple shop expecting it to be sent off for repair. There response was 'Looks like its nothing you've done, lets just give you a new one'. You pay a premium for Apple and thats one of the reasons why.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            It never worked with the dead parrot
            It was tired and shagged out after a particularly long squawk.

Comment

Working...
            X