• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    If you need a debt collector for kebab loan defaulters then I'm your man. Kebab loan defaulter debt collection has been my Plan B for ages but I've been waiting until the market was ready.
    Oh Bugger, its been passed the wrong way
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      Also, registered kebab "hothouses" dotted around cities. That way, if I'm bidding on the site and im doing well but I'm light on stock, I may be able to borrow kebabs from another part of town. Sell those kebabs at a profit during peak time. Then during quiet time I buy kebabs cheaper and replace the borrowed stock at the silo. Locking in a profit.

And, once a deal is done to deliver a kebab. I, as the deliverer who won the bid, can simply sell the deal on to another deliverer who is nearer the drop off and has less cost to drop off. Kebabs direct facilitates that transaction and takes a commission.
      Great idea. You can get Jade Goody to be the face & kebab of your kebab.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        You're just bitter because Clarkson wouldn't endorse your sledges
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            You need to consider kebab futures and collateralised derivatives.
            Only one answer to that

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've had a right laugh this afternoon on this thread.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Oh Bugger, its been passed the wrong way
                you know its to the left

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS
                  One idea is you could sell "English" kebabs. Made in England with English ingredients, with guaranteed non-halal or kosher meat. With the rise of nationalism, and pride in this country, you might be on to a winner selling to those who newly value those attributes.
                  You could render down surplus British pensioners returning from the EU.

Comment

I think you missed the point, Tom.

I'm a kebab broker. A stinky fixer, if you like.

I hook you up to a kebab. That kebab may not have come from a kebab shop, per se.

Get it? It's scalable.

There are a lot of Turks in North London that can do a mean shish in a sandwhich maker.

Or, if you are small and want to speculate - you could go and buy 20 kebabs which you store at home. Then, you get on the kebabs direct site and bid for the jobs - then you get on your moped and shift that stock at a profit.

That's Deliveroo.

Comment

I'm a kebab broker. A stinky fixer, if you like.

I hook you up to a kebab. That kebab may not have come from a kebab shop, per se.
                      Sheesh - you're missing a trick with this! Once you've got the delivery model and supply chain set up and flexible, you need to set up "kebab-hab" for getting the drunks to kick their addiction.

Sooner or later they will fall off the wagon and go for a kebab then you've got them again, you'll have a circular motion of fatties getting addicted to 'babs and then going cold turkey (or cold chicken doner), with you making a fat pile of cash on both sides of the equation.

It will be just like the food industry selling low-fat "diet" options with extra sugar - the more you eat the diet options, the fatter you get SO - here's the clever part - the more you eat the diet options. Ker-ching!

Comment

Working...
                      X