• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it me or has TestMangler suddenly turned into a fire-breathing dragon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or has TestMangler suddenly turned into a fire-breathing dragon?

He's always seemed to me relatively easygoing and laid back. But all of a sudden he seems to have gone postal, trying to bite everyone's head off.

I guess a combination of imminent Brexit and a general election does that to some people.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    He's always seemed to me relatively easygoing and laid back. But all of a sudden he seems to have gone postal, trying to bite everyone's head off.

I guess a combination of imminent Brexit and a general election does that to some people.
    He's only trying to bite off cretins' heads. We are somewhat overrun by them at the moment - too many mild winters.

Comment

Just always had a low tolerance threshold for dumb c**ts. There seems to be more of them now.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

He is training his ICT replacement...

Comment

Easy going? Laid back? TM? Wow, seen it all now
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nah, he's a little Scottish pussycat. Tickle his tummy and he'll give you some free chips.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Nah, he's a little Scottish pussycat. Tickle his tummy and he'll give you some free chips.
              ***** off ya fat, useless septic c**t.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                You know that's not mayo, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Just always had a low tolerance threshold for dumb c**ts. There seems to be more of them now.
                  This.
                  The forum used to have IT contractors on it, which implied at least a modicum of intelligence.
                  Now there seem to be bottom-feeders from a variety of areas, all thick as mince.
                  It's notable that most of the the unsuccessful thickos support Brexit in the mistaken belief that post Brexit they will suddenly thrive.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    This.
                    The forum used to have IT contractors on it, which implied at least a modicum of intelligence.
                    Now there seem to be bottom-feeders from a variety of areas, all thick as mince.
                    It's notable that most of the the unsuccessful thickos support Brexit in the mistaken belief that post Brexit they will suddenly thrive.
                    They won't even get salad leaf picking jobs in Lincolnshire, once the intellectual and cultural élite moves overseas.

Comment

Working...
                    X