• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it me or has TestMangler suddenly turned into a fire-breathing dragon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    FFS. Go and count the vote % and the seats held by each party and see how proportional it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotti...election,_2016

Go to the big 'Results' table and get a big boy to add and subtract some numbers for you

PR Methodology: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Additional_Member_System
    You're wasting your time. SB hit all the branches when he fell out of the stupid tree.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You're wasting your time. SB hit all the branches when he fell out of the stupid tree.
      Actually he is so fat, he got stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        FFS. Go and count the vote % and the seats held by each party and see how proportional it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotti...election,_2016

Go to the big 'Results' table and get a big boy to add and subtract some numbers for you

PR Methodology: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Additional_Member_System
        Don't confuse the boy with the truth and facts. He only understands what is posted in the daily fail.

Also, we shouldn't knock his confidence before he sits his art GCSE as we want him to do well. His teachers have high hopes for him at deliveroo when he leaves school.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The Scottish Parliament uses an Additional Members System, designed to produce approximate proportional representation for each region
          I have highlighted the key word for the tartan-brained dullards and their sycophants.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I have highlighted the key word for the tartan-brained dullards and their sycophants.

You are a total ******' idiot. seriously. So now, a proportional system that gives minority parties like the tories a voice with their 22% of the vote isn't proportional enough for you. You think that's less fair than a parliamentary system that gives a majority government with 36% ?

You complain about the SNP going on about their mandate ? Having just shy of 50% of the vote is a mandate that UK parliamentary parties could only dream of.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Honestly, better than I could ever have hoped for.

Right up there with a mumsnet holiday in terms of effect.

Like flypaper for dimwits, and all the usual suspects mooched down to the wind-up waterhole to sate their thirsts.

Could have let it run on till monday, but pity got the better of me.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Honestly, better than I could ever have hoped for.

Right up there with a mumsnet holiday in terms of effect.

Like flypaper for dimwits, and all the usual suspects mooched down to the wind-up waterhole to sate their thirsts.

Could have let it run on till monday, but pity got the better of me.
                To the neutral observer you have shown yourself to be an ignorant fool. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    They only way you are neutral is in your gender.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      You didn't fall out of the cretin tree. You are the cretin tree.

HTH BISDI

Comment

Working...
                      X