• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spend and Prosper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Good to hear that Benes.

Plan B is sufficient to survive on now. More than survive I suppose. Plan A will continue a little longer to further grow Plan B.

Almost there.

About time too. Can't be working like these common contractors much longer.
    So your day rate is so low (plan 'A') that you've managed to make more money charging the kids to cross the road while the lolly pop lady is off sick (plan 'B')?

Comment

Had debt and hated it. Never realised how much I hated until the day came I had to pay it off. Probably the reason I got into contracting. Now I'm debt free I'd not say I'm a tight with money, quite the opposite in fact, still love to spend but perhaps just not very often.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
        So your day rate is so low (plan 'A') that you've managed to make more money charging the kids to cross the road while the lolly pop lady is off sick (plan 'B')?
        What a great life eh.

Comment

I sometimes think that when I read these types of threads that there is one person, with 3 fake identities having a fake conversation with their fake selves.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            I sometimes think that when I read these types of threads that there is one person, with 3 fake identities having a fake conversation with their fake selves.
            Don't be daft, we are all different people you cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Don't be daft, we are all different people you cretin.
              You two are on the same kind of level.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                You two are on the same kind of level.
                That's a bit below the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  good afternoon Sire,

.Net continues to enable Benes Invoicing Ltd and Family to enjoy life to the standard to which they have become accustomed.

Plan B has overtaken Plan A profit wise

Und sie ?

Milan.
                  So Plan A (web pages that a teenager could produce) is generating such a pittance that Plan B (selling BBQs at the side of the autobahn to tourists) has finally become the main income. Bombing up and down the autobahn in your Skoda on the weekend, trying to find the best pitch. It's a delicate trade off between fuel costs and cold hard profits on the "use once and throwaway" BBQs you got on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Its been nearly a year since brexit.

And last time i looked the sky had not fallen.

Which is nice.
                    Highlighted in that one post is the intelligence of your typical leave voter.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Why oh why did I ever vote for Brexit? If only I'd believed people like George Osborne who said 100,000 jobs would be lost within a year, we wouldn't be in this ghastly mess with record employment and the economy at an all time high!
                      Brexit hasn't happened yet !!

Comment

Working...
                      X