• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merkel - UK 'will pay a price' if we cap EU FOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merkel warns UK cap on EU immigration post-Brexit would have ′its price′ | News | DW | 17.05.2017
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

What price will that be? Invading Poland?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Who knows - more sabre rattling.

She's all pumped up after Marcon and the local elections.

Classic confirmation bias.

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

We like the Polish we don't like the Germans.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Don't think the Polish like you...

Polish deputy PM urges Poles to ditch Brexit Britain and return HOME for a BETTER life

Poland sees 100,000-200,000 Poles coming home after Brexit
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

To be fair during the mid-2000s I was told by a Polish colleague that "Only the sh*t was left back in Poland" In other words anyone of working age who had some skills and/or get up and go had gone abroad to work. This means that Poland was suffering as everyone of any substance had fecked off. It has happened in Ireland multiple times and can even happen in the UK.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No invade the UK and establish a strong and stable regime

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                To be fair during the mid-2000s I was told by a Polish colleague that "Only the sh*t was left back in Poland" In other words anyone of working age who had some skills and/or get up and go had gone abroad to work. This means that Poland was suffering as everyone of any substance had fecked off. It has happened in Ireland multiple times and can even happen in the UK.
                Ahh so it that why I moved to work in Germany..
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Ahh so it that why I moved to work in Germany..
                  You were too tulip for Poland?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our island home, to ride out the storm, and to outlive the menace of EU tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.
                    At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of Her Majesty's Government – every one of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation.
                    Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the EU and all the odious apparatus of Brussels rule, we shall not flag or fail
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X