• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any IT contractor voting Labour will pay less tax than under the Tories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems contractors are shafted , whatever party we vote for.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      it seems contractors are shafted , whatever party we vote for.
      It's ok IPSE will save us
      Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

Project Fear. If you don't vote for the Tories, you're not really British. It worked for Brexit, the schmucks will vote with them again, doesn't matter what they do.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I don't understand the ones who are going to vote Tories? Have you read May's manifesto?

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
            I don't understand the ones who are going to vote Tories? Have you read May's manifesto?
            It's strong and stable.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              It's strong and stable.
              Unlike the mental state of those who will be voting tory
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Just listened to some sanctimonious whining SNP woman on the radio waffling on about how "people want to see real democracy".

Well if that is the case, and being as how the SNP hold sway over the political direction of Scotland with their "mandate", why don't they instigate a Proportional Representation system into the next Elections to the Scottish Parliament?

Nobody can seriously argue that to do so would not be moving towards "real democracy". But I expect that the hypocritical charlatans will not consider doing any such thing.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Project Fear. If you don't vote for the Tories, you're not really British. It worked for Brexit, the schmucks will vote with them again, doesn't matter what they do.
                  Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  It's strong and stable.
                  Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Unlike the mental state of those who will be voting tory
                  Politicians now understand there's been a step change in the stupidity of the population - for the first time since the Victorian age, there are more stupid than clever people in the country. When that's the case, you can induce them to vote against their own interests.

Demographic analysis shows that the its the least educated and poorest who now support the Tory party:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2017/04/25...iding-britain/

They shouldn't whine when a combination of Brexit and Tory economic policy squeezes them to death (literally in some cases) .
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

1.5m imaginary shiny new homes to be built by 2020, what's not to like...

Comment

and the alternative is?

Jezzybull

Tim Far out

or Nutty Nuttal?

None of them have any real sensible ideas.

I suppose we could vote for SNP it will be back to the noughties.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X