• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrade Korbyn Speaking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, most of you are quite happy to reject one load of fantasy bollocks in favour of another load of fantasy bollocks from a party you know for a fact are going to ream you long and hard in a 'strong and stable' way.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Why so much? Wouldn't they just nationalise after each franchise ends?
      Isn't that railways only? Utilities water, gas and electricity don't have franchises or do they?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        +1 We need more maths, meds and science grads and the tax system (and thats what fees are) should support that, we also need more nurses but the Tories have abolished the fee exemptions for those degrees, my missus was planning to go down that route but doesnt fancy 50k+ of debt round her neck while earning a pittance for a stressful job that will be hard enough regardless... still nevermind we can just import a few thousand bods from the Phillippines...
        agreed

make healthcare a desirable profession, incentivise more capable applicants through subsidies, reward them when they are in the profession with better wages / career opportunities

it takes time but you raise the bar and get a better service as a result

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
          agreed

make healthcare a desirable profession, incentivise more capable applicants through subsidies, reward them when they are in the profession with better wages / career opportunities

it takes time but you raise the bar and get a better service as a result
          Wasn't the fee free for STEM a UKIP 2015 policy?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            Wasn't the fee free for STEM a UKIP 2015 policy?
            no idea but I'd support it if it was

but then again I am a bit of a right wing loon apparently

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              So, most of you are quite happy to reject one load of fantasy bollocks in favour of another load of fantasy bollocks from a party you know for a fact are going to ream you long and hard in a 'strong and stable' way.
              I am not sure many here will be voting Tory. However they are sure to get in.

Then again I said Brexit would never happen and Hilary for president....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am not sure many here will be voting Tory. However they are sure to get in.

Then again I said Brexit would never happen and Hilary for president....
                I'm not voting Tory.

Fecking s
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I'm not voting Tory.

Fecking s

Its a choice between the Blue Devil & the deep red Moron.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Vote Lib Dems!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Not in my area.

Through if I believe Lynton Crosby vote SNP, Yellow or Green and you will get Red. When in reality if you vote SNP, Yellow or Green cos you live in a constituency where they are the top or 2nd party you will get Blue.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X