• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick intro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick intro

Hi,

Joined the forum here as it seems pretty large and active, so hoping to learn a lot especially in the next week or two.

I have 2 prominent potential investors / mentors that i have follow up calls with having submitted a loose proposal to them, (We have spoken of course also). A lot of grunt work has gone in to getting to where i am, many many mistakes and lessons learned from them. As i am at this significant junction i want to have a place to come for input from others that is independent of people i know.

One issue that is pressing is i have to produce a legal structure that allows me to retain full control in what is looking likely to be 2 ltd company formations.

Hope this account is approved as i tend to go at things fast, so if i post 20 times today, it is not because i am a spammer it is because i like to spill my guts on everything and move on..

TRAVEL / FINANCE / PROPERTY / TECHNOLOGY

If you are in this space and have anything you want to introduce i am happy to hear it, PM me

I thought about moving this then decided not to...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I thought about moving this then decided not to...
      Unleash the dogs of Bore?

May I be the first to greet you and ask you about your Gladiatorial cinematic preferences.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadiccapatalist View Post
        so hoping to learn a lot especially in the next week or two.

i like to spill my guts on everything and move on..
        Which is it?

We don't have anyone here in the spaces you mention. You will find people who are in the chutney / radiator / sofa / gladiator spaces.

You will also find a large space between sasguru's ears. And no space in MF's stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Which is it?

We don't have anyone here in the spaces you mention. You will find people who are in the chutney / radiator / sofa / gladiator spaces.

You will also find a large space between sasguru's ears. And no space in MF's stomach.
          Last is a lie. MF can always eat more.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is one of your investors a nigerian prince?
            If so be careful apparently its a scam.

Comment

Ever been to Turkish prison?

Comment

If my old man said your chutney spoon could do with a clean would you hold it against him?

Comment

This thread is the final straw, am off to mumsnet.

Comment

If you respond to this message will you get the virus that has swept the world in the last twenty four hours?

Lynne from accounts says yes.

Good heavens. I'm shaking in my boots.

Comment

Working...
                    X