• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Majority best odds now 1/16

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    Pull out MF
    I bet he wished he had, on a few other occasions
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

There is a possibility of a hung Parliament with a Tory, Ukip pact vs Labour, Lib-Dem, Green and others.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        There is a possibility of a hung Parliament with a Tory, Ukip pact vs Labour, Lib-Dem, Green and others.
        Tory + Ukip???

So that's just Tory then.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

2/7 now. FFS!

Comment

Put it all on red, no way do the tories want to win let alone 'increase their majority to help deliver a successful brexit' and are doing all they can to scupper their chances. Latest them being the only major party to not participate in the TV debate. Their strategy is plain as day.

How can I be so sure? Simple. We all know the manifestos are full of BS that they won't even attempt to fulfil (and like Labour don't even have a strategy to fund the 'pledges'), so if May really wanted to be 'the PM that delivered Brexit' followed by 'the PM that broke up the UK' when Scotland gets a revote, she would have filled the manifesto will all sorts of nonsense to win over the idiot voters that believe what politicians say.

Labour to win. They can get rid of Corbyn later.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              2/7 now. FFS!
              Is that for a Labour win?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Is that for a Labour win?
                Now deciding whether to try and lay some it.

Problem with polls is, it's the 'social care' gobby lefties that tend to do all the 'rarr rarr' mouthing off, where as the Tories tend to just keep calm & quiet.

On my FB account, I keep getting loads of people 'liking' Labour posts and saying tax the rich, social injustice, NHS blah blah, while I'm the only one posting Vote Tory. Not sure it helps I keep replying to these labour posts with comments like 'Get a Job', or 'Should have gone private'
                Last edited by MarillionFan; 1 June 2017, 12:00.

Comment

Trouble with the Tories, presuming they really do want to win, is they are still saying 'vote for us to affirm brexit', yet following the shambles since the people voted for brexit, the people can now see just how incompetent they would be at delivering the type of brexit they voted for.

Whether it was ever realistic, or any other party would be any better is irrelevant. They've really shot themselves in both feet ever since Cameron allowed the public a referendum on the EU.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Trouble with the Tories, presuming they really do want to win, is they are still saying 'vote for us to affirm brexit', yet following the shambles since the people voted for brexit, the people can now see just how incompetent they would be at delivering the type of brexit they voted for.

Whether it was ever realistic, or any other party would be any better is irrelevant. They've really shot themselves in both feet ever since Cameron allowed the public a referendum on the EU.

Corbyn doesn't even have the backing of his own MP's. If he got in as part of a coalition, could you imagine him and Sturgeon FFS negotiating Brexit. We'd be properly ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                      Put it all on red, no way do the tories want to win let alone 'increase their majority to help deliver a successful brexit' and are doing all they can to scupper their chances. Latest them being the only major party to not participate in the TV debate. Their strategy is plain as day.

How can I be so sure? Simple. We all know the manifestos are full of BS that they won't even attempt to fulfil (and like Labour don't even have a strategy to fund the 'pledges'), so if May really wanted to be 'the PM that delivered Brexit' followed by 'the PM that broke up the UK' when Scotland gets a revote, she would have filled the manifesto will all sorts of nonsense to win over the idiot voters that believe what politicians say.

Labour to win. They can get rid of Corbyn later.

Nice little back pedal there by the Tory supporters. Just a couple of months ago it was all about Tories beating Labour with a landslide, now that Corbyn has whiplashed May, tories no longer want to win elections. Why dont you just plain admit that your strong and stable leader has been completely outwitted in this election? Or is it just too shameful to admit?
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X