• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a glass of wine round a friend's house. I think that is it for the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      You Party Animal you!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I don't believe it. You have a friend?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Will the aware for the lady who looks most like a horse go to your daughter?

Twins arriving tonight. Tomorrow will take elder lad to get new mobile phone - iphone4 is just so 2016 and he "needs" an iphone5. Daughter will pick new training shoes for me.

Then Ruthin Junior triathlon. Baby bp is doing the T1. Adults not allowed in with athletes - so I had to obtain special permission and I will be a honoury marshall for the day. Besides stopping him from freaking out, I will make sure he does not get in anyone's way.....
          Baby bp completed it! I am amazed and delighted.

Comment

I don't believe it. You have a friend?
            I didn't say it was my friend.

Comment

Chatsworth International Horse Trials was as expected: tweeds, wellies, dogs and a few horses. Prices were £6 a pint and £6.50 for a pulled pork bap, still, the 30min walk from the car park did me good.

Comment

Surrey's Green Lanes on Saturday. Bockett's Farm to Newlands Corner through the lanes. 7 middle-aged Enduro Muppets. Round trip turned out to be 72.6 miles, few dog walkers, half a dozen horsies, scouting types doing map reading adventures. The number of little housing settlements in and around the forested areas was quite amazing. North Downs a very special place on this Green and Ancient Land.
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  North Downs a very special place on this Green and Ancient Land.
                  Except Guildford. Cretin central.

Comment

Except Guildford. Cretin central.
                    Totally agree.
                    Scruff, if you'd told me you were in the area, I'd have met you for a beer
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Finished 10k in just over 1:06. Stairs are going to be my enemy for the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                      X