• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free money experiment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 minutes...

I'll make it real easy. https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Gcz6nqzhm3vq7r4gz7xbqzadxjeo6xryoy6txlw4fwcl5z63v6 qadffm
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It doesn't let you create a new account

I mean I get this:
        GDB3F6XRSJ5XGWXAX2TDLFSXVBXA54H4I4VTINQXXD2BAM4OKV ZYD3ZU

but can't sign in.
        Last edited by ChimpMaster; 11 May 2017, 18:51.

Comment

Try it again. You must log in with the SB key. Which you've just made public

So you might want to create another account and send it there quickly!
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I've generated and tried 5 already

finally got one working

GALPYFJ422QNZPRVEO3VVYXQMYFUYC2VMBSAY2AJPZA6GKYL4Y 3TCGQ6

"This account doesn't exist on the network. To create this account, send it at least 20 lumens (XLM) to fulfill the minimum balance"

Ahhh so now I have to pay

Comment

Doors closed! Thanks for participating.

In one month's time Stellar will be giving away a serious amount of lumens to holders of bitcoin. A number of bitcoin holders will not even know about it.

I needed a small population of people who were unknown to crypto to gage the response for a model... cUK user base over a couple of hours. I might extend.

Enjoy the imperial measured cold beverage.

Comment

Doors closed! Thanks for participating.

In one month's time Stellar will be giving away a serious amount of lumens to holders of bitcoin. A number of bitcoin holders will not even know about it.

I needed a small population of people who were unknown to crypto to gage the response for a model... cUK user base over a couple of hours. I might extend.

Enjoy the imperial measured cold beverage.
                  Dude

Where's my money

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    Dude

Where's my money

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                      Dude

Where's my money
                      Use the SB key to look up the history.

Comment

Working...
                      X