• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Mail dangerous goods process

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    WAs it posted from Birmingham then?
    This postage stamp?

Comment

Royal Mail dangerous goods process

Strap 30 of these 'so called' inert gas canisters to your body and jog down towards Whitehall - just tell any policeman that try's to stop you they are inert and run faster

What's the worse that could happen ?

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
        Strap 30 of these 'so called' inert gas canisters to your body and jog down towards Whitehall - just tell any policeman that try's to stop you they are inert and run faster
        Shouting, 'They wouldn't 'ert a fly.'

Comment

Dress as batman, shout "fathers 4 justice", and you will not be shot. Unless DoE is in residence.

Comment

Top tip! I don't do jogging though. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Top tip! I don't do jogging though. Shame.
              That's ok when you collapse from attempting to the won't need to shoot you though you will have to have a very public trial, go to prison and have your family apologise for your feck up.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Update!

So it's still making its way via the snailiest of snail mails from Stanstead to Belfast. However, because I sent it from ClientCo's mail room (business post) and not my local post office (residential post), they're just going to destroy the whole parcel once it gets to Belfast rather than open it and remove the pesky argon capsules. I might get a letter when it finally arrives in Belfast to confirm it was destroyed.

What I suspect will happen is it'll get to Belfast and it'll be put on eBay or raffled off to the staff.

An expensive lesson well and truly learned.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

What I suspect will happen is it'll get to Belfast and it'll be put on eBay or raffled off to the staff.
                  Get onto Ebay and buy it back off of them.

Then when they send it to you in the post, phone in a tip-off the the authorities, and get your own back on them.

Comment

I got my parcel back!

They removed the most expensive (and perfectly safe) part, as well as the argon capsules

Time to start looking on eBay for it being resold

Comment

guns through the post!?

that's insane

Comment

Working...
                      X