• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hope no one I know -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope no one I know -

Used to live in that neighbourhood for 5 years or thereabouts, it is lovely.

British citizen dies in Maxvorstadt incident

A 24 year old British citizen has been found seriously injured on the pavement of Max-Joseph-Straße in the early hours of Thursday, May 4th 2017. He died shortly after in hospital as all attempts to reanimate him failed.
    Forensic examinations have provided proof that the man who was registered in a hotel near Munich, apparently fell from the roof of the building.

According to the police, it is still unknown what caused the incident but there is circumstantial evidence which points to suicide.

As a violent death or a hit and run incident cannot be ruled out at this time, police are asking members of the public, or potential witnesses to come froward with any information they may have.
    British citizen dies in Maxvorstadt incident - The Munich Eye
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Does this happen a lot? You live somewhere, and suicide rates go up?

Comment

It's why I moved out to the country. The horses in the neighbouring field keep running into the electric fence.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X