• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fox hunting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live and let live

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      It means to kill these lovely creatures who control the pests, like rats, squirrels, etc...? vermin.
      FTFY.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have mixed views on this one.

No, I don't like cruelty to animals but I do like to see the men trot by in their hunting pinks.

Think we should stick to the status quo.

Comment

Can we bring back bear fighting and slavery while we are at it?

I was hoping Brexit would leave to the UK expanding there horizons beyond the EU and looking forwards...

Oh yes - and caning in schools. Especially for the thick kids. It never did sasguru any harm....

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
            I have mixed views on this one.
            One for each personality? The sockie master and the sockie....

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Thanks for pointing out the obvious in the stats that I missed as, like most of my snowflake generation, I was too busy taking photos of my dinner to send to my friends to do more than pass a cursory glance at the facts. By the way, did I ever mention that I know EXACTLY how I would react in a life or death situation because I once disturbed an acne-ridden burglar?
              ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                It means to kill these lovely creatures who control the pests, like rats, squirrels, etc...? Jesus Christ!!

They have babies so they're lovely? Do you think a picture of one going through your bin or tearing your chicken to bloody shreds would be equally cute?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Don't know if any of you have noticed but fox hunting still happens and the foxes still die. It's just they are shot rather than left to the hounds. Although the biggest killer of foxes are cars, with a huge percentage of foxes not reaching two years of age.

Also worth remembering we didn't have a problem with urban foxes until quite recently. Can't imagine why.

I don't have a problem with fox hunting (I used to shoot them myself in my youth, working the farms) but I do have a problem with the Hunt and their assumption of supremacy, but that's a different issue altogether
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Yeah, it's meant to be culling for a purpose because they ARE a problem unchecked. But torturing them to death and ripping them to pieces is a different matter.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      They have babies so they're lovely? Do you think a picture of one going through your bin or tearing your chicken to bloody shreds would be equally cute?
                      I've got videos of foxes in our garden. They have never touched our chickens.
                      But don't let that fact affect your emotional opinion.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X