• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids & Chess

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And yet I'm the millionaire and you're the beach bum
    That's what's really eating you, no?
    Yeah, because you're the only contractor on here with cash. Anyway, I wish you all the best sas. Only looking for a bit of banter- and you've been good value. I feel a bit sorry for you now. Good Night God Bless. Don't forget to check your chess program "deep poo" before bed, it might have finally made a move(ment).

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      So much anger. Did you just ponder your future as a middle-aged code maintenance operative?
      You're obviously burning up inside.
      Relax. Retrain. Get a skill more suitable for your mature years, not one that Prakash from Pune will soon take off you.
      I wish you all the best.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Those 100% mortgages are great aren't they?
        Dunno, never had one. In fact haven't had a mortgage for years.
        Is that what you've got?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
        X