• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Teresa May - Thick as mince

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a side note, I found the poly a lot harder than the Russel Group uni.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      As a side note, I found the poly a lot harder than the Russel Group uni.
      I didn't go to poly but I was always impressed with poly graduates.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Theresa May loses it

...oh dear we have a blubbering humiliated Prime Minister in the making.

She's showing signs of "Trump".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Theresa May loses it

DW (Deutsche Welle) was giving an account of the infamous meeting. May had started off listing her demands of opt ins and opt-outs from the EU as if she was ordering from an “a la carte menu”. She went red faced when told that as the UK will no longer be in the EU, she cannot pick and choose.

She really is that thick!
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Theresa May loses it

FFS Knew it. The woman is as mad as Blair - it's the mad staring eyes they both share that gives it away.

Anyway, anyone would think the Tories want to pull out without a deal. Qu'elle surprise.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              NR: "Do you believe they are true"
              AR: "Well I don't know, Nick"

And the Indy bag that up as "Home Secretary Amber Rudd admits leaked account of EU's 'disastrous dinner' with Theresa May could be accurate" - have you listed to the clip? This is the problem with journalism today and people taking things at the face value of the headline and reading into it what they want to hear. I hear something completely differed to "could be accurate" I hear "I don't know and this isn't how we expect to handle negotiations."
              Seems no-one is actually denying it though, even Davis is admitting that there was a leak but not that the facts are untrue and May herself is not too sure what the hell happened. No-one who was at the meeting has said that it was a load of old bollocks, more that it was a leak of what went on. If it was all bollocks then why doesn't someone who was there categorically say so?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Well this thread is looking a lot more prescient given her press conference today. Even if her allegations were true, which they're not, handbags at dawn shouldn't be the way to deal with it. Completely unstatesmanlike and unintelligent. Maybe she's got some hints from CUK.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Another link to an Indy article. Today has shown a pattern emerge as to the kind of article that news outlet is authoring. I said earlier that it could be that the Juncker comments were spin from the EU to try and affect the election. TM PM called me personally early this afternoon as she is an avid CUK reader and I suggested she gave a press conference to stick it back to them and boost her popularity with the proles. She went for it. Which was nice.

Comment

TM PM called me personally early this afternoon
                    I'm surprised she talked to you without getting my permission first. Maybe she called me when I was busy advising Donald Trump.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                      Another link to an Indy article. Today has shown a pattern emerge as to the kind of article that news outlet is authoring. I said earlier that it could be that the Juncker comments were spin from the EU to try and affect the election. TM PM called me personally early this afternoon as she is an avid CUK reader and I suggested she gave a press conference to stick it back to them and boost her popularity with the proles. She went for it. Which was nice.
                      Does she post as suity?

Comment

Working...
                      X