• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gillette Mach 3 vs Fusion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gillette Mach 3 vs Fusion

I recently purchased a Fusion Turbo, sadly, it seems to be alot worse than it's brother the Mach 3.. Iritates my skin, doesnt shave as close.

Marketing gimmick gone mad? how many blades can you put on a razor? Whats the next incarnation of this nonsense.
    To be or not to be... or get someone else to be, and take the slack for it.

I think they are trying to have as many blades as there are Rocky films - the 6th is just to be released !

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
      I think they are trying to have as many blades as there are Rocky films - the 6th is just to be released !
      Suck that tummy in, Sly!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33930

Interestingly the "article" was written before the Fusion came out...
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

With my facial hair, I don't really need to bother... Just dab some milk on and let the cat lick it off...
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

An insider from the German firm Wilkinson told me the marketing ploy was to improve the looks of the high end of the range and charge an ever increasing price for blades while slowly decreasing the quality of the blades in the lower end of the market.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Wax, the only way
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                An insider from the German firm Wilkinson told me the marketing ploy was to improve the looks of the high end of the range and charge an ever increasing price for blades while slowly decreasing the quality of the blades in the lower end of the market.
                See that out of order. I just want a decent shave. I wanna be able to remove my beard when i have to leave the house every other week or so.

This Fusion nonsense gave me shaving rash last night.

You're right of course. The replacement blades cost way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                  Wax, the only way
                  Had enough of that doing GFs minge.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
                    Wax, the only way
                    You offering to wax my face?

Comment

Working...
                    X