• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We told you so!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Yes we can. So long as we rescind A50 before we leave, then nothing changes..
    Suddenly everyone is a political expert with the inside track on all matters political.

Do please tell us again about how you became an expert on armed combat by disturbing an acne-ridden burglar. Comedy gold!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Suddenly everyone is a political expert with the inside track on all matters political.
      The Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, articles 65-68, apply.

65-67 concern themselves with withdrawing from treaties.
      Article 68 says:
      "A notification or instrument provided for in articles 65 or 67 may be revoked at any time before it takes effect".

http://treaties.fco.gov.uk/docs/pdf/1980/TS0058.pdf
      Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Inside track? This is common knowledge and fact. But then you dumb f#ck Brexiters can't deal with facts can you, only fiction.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yes we can. So long as we rescind A50 before we leave, then nothing changes. If we leave in 2 years, then want to come back in, that is when we lose out (although we'd still be better off than we will ever be out of the EU but I think the leave thickies need to see this for real before they can understand this fact).
          Which would YOU prefer.

Repeal a50 inside 2 yrs

Repeal a50 after 2 yrs and re-join on a modified ticket (euro, no veto, no rebate etc)
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Which would YOU prefer.

Repeal a50 inside 2 yrs

Repeal a50 after 2 yrs and re-join on a modified ticket (euro, no veto, no rebate etc)
            Clearly the first option. But then, why go through this whole shambles of Brexit negotiations when we know that we'll be worse off and we repeal A50 before the conclusion?

There should be a second referendum before we leave fully to ensure Brexiters really do understand the consequences of leaving and they haven't changed their minds.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Do please tell us again about how you became an expert on armed combat by disturbing an acne-ridden burglar. Comedy gold!
              SB it's becoming increasingly clear that you're beyond your depth on this forum.
              It's for successful IT contractors (even though it's been invaded by thick fookers), not ex-squaddies without 2 pennies to rub together, or 2 brain cells for that matter.

HTH, BIDI.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

But then you dumb f#ck Brexiters can't deal with facts can you, only fiction.
                The FACTS are that we voted to Leave, and that we are Leaving.

I can deal with that, can you?

Or are you dumb f#ck bremainers just going to carry on pissing your pants and stamping your feet?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Clearly the first option. But then, why go through this whole shambles of Brexit negotiations when we know that we'll be worse off and we repeal A50 before the conclusion?

There should be a second referendum before we leave fully to ensure Brexiters really do understand the consequences of leaving and they haven't changed their minds.
                  I thought you might favour option 2.

I sincerely believe that greater fiscal and political integration is essential now for the EU. With the UK Euro-ed up and hydrated with all the KoolAid; it would make the final solution even swifter and successful.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    SB it's becoming increasingly clear that you're beyond your depth on this forum.
                    Whereas in YOUR case, that fact has been abundantly clear from the very outset.

Yet despite that, it has never prevented you tediously offering up your mindless views, even when it is crystal clear that they are neither required or valued.

HTH BISDI

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      It's for successful IT contractors (even though it's been invaded by thick fookers), not ex-squaddies without 2 pennies to rub together, or 2 brain cells for that matter.

HTH, BIDI.
                      You won't get him now - the 'spoons is open and it's giro day. So technically he does have two pennies to rub together until about 10:15 a.m.

barnstaple wetherspoons - Google Search

Comment

Working...
                      X