• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We told you so!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    More Brexit BS.
    The EU did not make any issue out of it. By invoking Article 50, the UK made a big issue out of it. Get your facts straight. If Britain had not involved article 50, then there would be no issue with Gibraltar.

Today's not a good day for you are your alt facts is it?
    [emoji23]
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      [emoji23]
      Shouldn't you be off creating a thread about the man who has just been arrested in Westminster?
      According to the DM he had a rucksack full of knives.
      According to other sources, and photos the DM have published, he had 2 kitchen knives in a bag.
      Not quite a rucksack full of knives.
      He wasn't wielding anything.

Go on, spin like a spinning top.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shouldn't you be off creating a thread about the man who has just been arrested in Westminster?
        According to other sources, and photos the DM have published, he had 2 kitchen knives in a bag.

I did but posted a link to the guardian.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          I did but posted a link to the guardian.
          Just wondering if you and your fellow hatemongers get upset when events happen that do not back up your bigotry and xenophobia, as much as the pleasure and celebration you make when a terrorist attack occurs that validates your hatred.

Comment

sanctimonious speculative gibberish deleted.
            Shouldn't you wait until a more detailed report of the event comes out before jumping to yet another conclusion?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

We told you so!

Just wondering if you and your fellow hatemongers get upset when events happen that do not back up your bigotry and xenophobia, as much as the pleasure and celebration you make when a terrorist attack occurs that validates your hatred.
              Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, I shake it off, I shake it off. Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break. And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake. Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. I shake it off, I shake it off

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Shouldn't you wait until a more detailed report of the event comes out before jumping to yet another conclusion?

Only if you promise to always do the same in future.

Comment

It was a tiny rucksack so could only fit 2 knives in.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Imagine if sasguru had to do that. He would never post again.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                      What can I say. I didn't even think about leaving before the vote.

My moms complaining and only waiting for pension to leave (2 more years), my gf's complaining . some of my friends are leaving , some Spanish i know are leaving, random English I spoke to say we should leave "this dump" and they are leaving too..

I'm fine here but we have nice alternatives and will chase them now. The British have spoken

Just to give you idea : when I read that British Airways is removing Polish language from website after brexit triggered , and I told my mom she was only silent over the phone
                      Good grief people are so delicate these days. My parents came here in the late 50s early 60 and what they had to deal with would send people running for their mums these days. Did they say 'ooh, we're off!' no, they dug in and got on with the job of finding work, starting a family and raising kids. So people, get some backbone for goodness sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X