• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Pray you never end up in the situation yourself when all is lost.
    Well if he does he could always emulate YOU and fook off abroad, thereby contributing nothing into the UK pot.

And then piously sit on his high horse loudly castigating those that ARE actually footing the bill.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Well if he does he could always emulate YOU and fook off abroad, thereby contributing nothing into the UK pot.

And then piously sit on his high horse loudly castigating those that ARE actually footing the bill.

How is that new Motability scooter?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

I doubt the pittance you get paid qualifies as "footing the bill".
        You're on the wrong forum.
        The one where thick, obese, ex-squaddie security staff discuss how to use their tax credits to get special offers on Iceland doughnuts is further down your favourites list
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          How is that new Motability scooter?
          Faster than yours, although your stabilisers must provide a lot of drag.

The price you pay for spreading the load I suppose.

Did you ever get rid of the fishy smell?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            well with 0.5 million people arriving every year and no housing being built during the New Lie years you can sort of see her point. We aren't building enough houses now though.
            Why can't new arrivals be tasked with building their own first home? After that some of them can continue career in building and sort out rather pathetic situation with housing for in 1st World Country.

Oh wait, that would crash the property prices? And we can't have that, so why whine about shortage?

Comment

I wonder why some politicians have a weird compulsion to use words like "mugwump" that few people have heard of.

I assumed it was some Harry Potter character, but apparently it means simply someone who is aloof from politics.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I wonder why some politicians have a weird compulsion to use words like "mugwump" that few people have heard of.

I assumed it was some Harry Potter character, but apparently it means simply someone who is aloof from politics.
                I merely assumed it was some public schoolboy euphemism for a victim of lights out, non-compliant, back door sex.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Boris is trying to show he is educated and in doing so is educating the ignorant public.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    BBC left out the best line:

Boris Johnson launches attack on 'mutton-headed mugwump' Jeremy Corbyn - ITV News

When Boris is calling you meandering and nonsensical, be very afraid.
                    Right wing bias at the BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      'mugwump'? I guess it takes one to know one.
                      You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X