• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pooper get your hankie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pooper get your hankie

Sturgeon blow as poll finds slump in independence support | Daily Mail Online

Body blow for Nicola Sturgeon as poll finds support for independence has slumped to 40% - and only a QUARTER of Scots want a new referendum
    New poll finds that voters are against independence by margin of 60-40
    Just 26 per cent support Sturgeon's call for fresh referendum, according to poll
    Latest sign the SNP leader's bid to rip up union is out of step with public opinion
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Good news. In 2013 support was at 28%! - No wonder Mayhem doesnae want another.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The Tories were spouting in the Tory rags yesterday that they would 'win' the election in Scotland by taking eight seats.

Only in Tory land can you 'win' an election by taking 8/59 seats. This is the same Tories that claim 56/59 is not a majority.

Party full of ******* that only thick ******* would vote for.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

krankies keep popping up

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Good news. In 2013 support was at 28%! - No wonder Mayhem doesnae want another.
          can you read?

The poll of 1,060 Scots published today by Kantar shows that just 26 per cent of Scots support Miss Sturgeon’s timetable for another referendum potentially as early as autumn next year.

Some 46 per cent said there should never be another vote on Scotland’s future.

The research also found that, when don’t knows are removed, 60 per cent would vote No.

Only 40 per cent said they would vote Yes – indicating support has fallen back considerably since the 2014 vote.

Comment

Can you read? I said 2013. That before 2014. Then comes 2015, just in case there's any confusion.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

Party full of ******* that only thick ******* would vote for.
              You're talking about the SNP again aren't you. Obviously you'll be voting for the midget again.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Can you read? I said 2013. That before 2014. Then comes 2015, just in case there's any confusion.
                so support in 2013 was 28% and in 2017 its 26% so support has fallen. Not sure why you see that as a positive thing.

Comment

I won't believe anything I read on independent until I read it in the independent.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    so support in 2013 was 28% and in 2017 its 26% so support has fallen. Not sure why you see that as a positive thing.
                    Can you actually read ?

You've just compared two sets of figures answering two different questions.

And its a poll of 1060 people.

It's the Daily Mail.

You are thick as fuck.

All points answered I think.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X