• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just Over £500 PD - Is that What Constitutes Danger Money these Days?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I saw some Panasonic ones more recently being used by a tree-felling company.
    I'm no expert but surely a chainsaw would be more effective?

Comment

Originally posted by Guesstimator View Post
      I'm no expert but surely a chainsaw would be more effective?
      You've not seen a USB chainsaw, have you?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Is that you hiding behind him?
        Not quite, I'll forgive you, it seems as a mere BA, you haven't been exposed to much armed combat.

That it is actually me sharing bit of lead with the Butler who is bearing the shield, that's actually my mother cowering behind him.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          You've not seen a USB chainsaw, have you?
          no, but now you've told me I can finally understand the merit of the "you can now safely unmount the hardware" thing in windows.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            For death in service?
            Well it comes with benefits....
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Not quite, I'll forgive you, it seems as a mere BA, you haven't been exposed to much armed combat.

That it is actually me sharing bit of lead with the Butler who is bearing the shield, that's actually my mother cowering behind him.
              You're obviously a braver man than me. Bringing up the subject of your own mother in General? Chapeau

Comment

Working...
              X