• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFA!

Tonight, takeaway and Gin from the latest Gin club box.

Tomorrow, out early on the bike followed by shopping, visiting GMIL, bike fettling, general pottering and possibly a trip to the pub.

Sunday, 300km ride from Alfreton to Skegness and back, via Louth and Horncastle, followed by lying on the sofa eating cake.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA

Saturday changing the light fittings in the missus' dressing room from 12v Halogen to 240v LED. Involves cutting larger holes in the ceiling and lots of dust.

Sunday it's lunch at the RAC club in Epsom with the Bentley Boys.

How about you?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Sunday, 300km ride.....
        Didn't get any further. Sheesh.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Have booked today off and am about to head into Exeter with Mrs SB to meet some friends and get leathered in the pub!!

The rest of the weekend's activities will be heavily influenced by the severity of the hangover!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

go to mow the lawn on Saturday

followed by beer n food for brothers birthday

Sunday as little as possible I guess watching the footy and whatever other sport is on

Comment

TFA

Birthday weekend for HRH indoors.

We've got a few swans hanging by the back porch so we'll probably have them roasted with the rest of the family and neck some stuff out of the cellars - it might get broken/nicked during the forthcoming renovations otherwise.

What about yourself?

Comment

Fancy a Chinese tonight, I haven't had one in ages so will be stopping at the Happy Garden on the way home then I shall have it on a tray on my lap while I'm watching Masterchef.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Sunday, 300km ride from Alfreton to Skegness and back, via Louth and Horncastle, followed by lying on the sofa eating cake.
                  Can't you multitask?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                    TFA

Birthday weekend for HRH indoors.

We've got a few swans hanging by the back porch so we'll probably have them roasted with the rest of the family and neck some stuff out of the cellars - it might get broken/nicked during the forthcoming renovations otherwise.

What about yourself?

Nothing to say about your son

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X