• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Rucksack?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Risegear Glider 2.0 - https://www.risegear.com/products/gl...nt=31141245137
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I believe that in this new fangled modern world, there are numbers between 20 and 40 but I'm not sure they've reached the north yet.

(Of course they have - that's how we measure life expectancy)
      Hmmm, 40L seems to be huge, 20L probably a bit small, so at least I know now I ned to look at maybe high 20's for size.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Cheers!

Hmmm, 40L seems to be huge, 20L probably a bit small, so at least I know now I ned to look at maybe high 20's for size.
        As I suggested go to an outdoor shop and look at them.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I've got one of these which hasn't worked out for me (I think the clothes storage claims are for people who don't wear high heels or require make up to look human).

Need to get rid of it really, offers accepted and all that

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I've got one of these which hasn't worked out for me (I think the clothes storage claims are for people who don't wear high heels or require make up to look human).

Need to get rid of it really, offers accepted and all that
            That's tiny.

Mind you I also have a large handbag to put make up in.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I've got a Swissgear. Had it for years. Highly recommended.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                That's tiny.

Mind you I also have a large handbag to put make up in.
                Yes, but in all fairness, I doubt that is going to do much for Simon Mac's street cred in Yorkshire.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Next project is a train commute away so I too was looking at laptop backpacks, just could not find anything that fitted the size / style I wanted.

So I have designed one; it’s currently in mid construction, parts cut, need to do some dye samples to get the colour I want.

Suede & leather combo with contrasting colours & stitching, with laptop compartment, space for handbag, lunch bag & book, and separate compartments for travel card, water bottle & smokes. Hardware in antique bronze colour, brown suede, leather parts colour TBC with Celtic knot engraving.

This way I get what I want & it’s unique.

Yes I do, do commissions but it’s not cheap; a decent leather laptop bag is c£500 & will take 4-6 weeks.
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                    Next project is a train commute away so I too was looking at laptop backpacks, just could not find anything that fitted the size / style I wanted.

So I have designed one; it’s currently in mid construction, parts cut, need to do some dye samples to get the colour I want.

Suede & leather combo with contrasting colours & stitching, with laptop compartment, space for handbag, lunch bag & book, and separate compartments for travel card, water bottle & smokes. Hardware in antique bronze colour, brown suede, leather parts colour TBC with Celtic knot engraving.

This way I get what I want & it’s unique.

Yes I do, do commissions but it’s not cheap; a decent leather laptop bag is c£500 & will take 4-6 weeks.
                    Could we have a photo when finished please?
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I've got one of these at the moment
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X