• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I like Corbyn but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Luxury cars, what else?
    Clothing, shoes, bikes, fishing rods all of which are readily purchased by people abroad.

I recently bumped into an American Senator and his wife when I was buying a pair of shoes in Crockett and Jones.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Luxury cars, what else?
      er, luxury bombs and bullets? We have quite a thriving arms trade.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

As of yesterday Mr C calls him Jeremy Trump.

He's using the same tactics to get himself elected.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Luxury cars, what else?
          He said quality products...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            He said quality products...
            Not a fan of Aston Martins , Jags or Bentley then? Not to mention Rolls Royce, Bristol and Landrover. Regardless of who owns them at the moment they are all build by British workers.

Comment

Luxury cars, what else?
              Burberry scarves.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I thought you meant this:
                Can you include sources when you post things like this. I don't agree with any of it, but it's always nice to see where it came from - if it was from your own hand don't be ashamed to say so. It's a good piece of writing.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                  Not a fan of Aston Martins , Jags or Bentley then? Not to mention Rolls Royce, Bristol and Landrover. Regardless of who owns them at the moment they are all build by British workers.
                  All luxury cars got quality issues, but some have more than others - I suppose the above are better than Italian ...

Comment

All luxury cars got quality issues, but some have more than others - I suppose the above are better than Italian ...
                    I must say my Jag has been remarkably free of issues, touch wood, and it now has 180,000 miles on the clock.

I only wiish I could say the same about my money pit of a chronically unreliable Rangerover!
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

They are features darling.

Without the features British built luxury cars would be as boring as Japanese ones.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X