• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I like Corbyn but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Corbyn but...

I Like Corbyn, But...

Read through this and you will be convinced that Corbyn is the way forward for this country.

Make your mind up, dont waste your vote, get Corbyn in and shut out the evil Tories.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

I would waste my vote if I voted for Corbyn
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A part of the reply to "his attitudes to defence worry me":

"As a Trade Unionist, as Prime Minister Jeremy would ensure that the skilled scientists and engineers currently building weapons will be given new roles building the technology of the future."
      There you go, anyone currently working in the defence industry will be transferred to... oh... er...uh...oh sh*t. Next...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        A part of the reply to "his attitudes to defence worry me":

There you go, anyone currently working in the defence industry will be transferred to... oh... er...uh...oh sh*t. Next...
        Most of the advanced technology development already comes out of defence work...

Corbyn is an honest and principled man. The only problem is his principles are totally opposite to those of 99% of the country and he is utterly ineffectual as a leader. As a PM he would be an even bigger disaster than Brown. If his party had any cojones they would dump him or bugger off and form their own party: the fact that they are doing neither is a good indication of how electable they really are.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I like Corbyn but...

...he f*cked Abbotpottamus

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            ...he f*cked Abbotpottamus

She was younger and thinner then Komrade.

I think she may have put on weight to ensure it doesn't happen again. There is a theory that abused women and kids often do that.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              She was younger and thinner then Komrade.

I think she may have put on weight to ensure it doesn't happen again. There is a theory that abused women and kids often do that.
              Ah, right you are. Here she is reliving the events of that night

Comment

The thread title would make a great caption competition, e.g.:

I like Corbyn but ..

Having a mega-rich maiden aunt in her 90s, who thinks the World of me, I don't really fancy a flat rate 95% inheritance tax!
                or perhaps

I like Corbyn, but ..

I'm not sure that nationalizing every acre of farm land in the UK will maximize efficiency of food production
                etc
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I like Corbyn but...

His impression of Prof Stephen Hawking is rubbish

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Yeah, higher tax for those earning over £70k

The only good thing about people like him is that they are not as subtle as Tory Scum with taxation (though Gordon Brown added a few new chapters to the Tory Scum Stealth Tax Book), so negative effects of high taxation would backfire pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X