• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most p!ssed you've ever been

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And your flooding issues?
    You could say I flooded the toilet with the contents of my stomach but my flat itself was not affected by any real flooding

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Did you get in? I hate it when people don't finish their stories.
      No, unfortunately not. Came second in the fisticuffs too as it goes.

Still, the few hours we spent in the pubs prior to attempting entry to the clubs was very enjoyable. Having a goodly number of young wenches fondling your plastic boobies is a great icebreaker, albeit a bit unconventional.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Drinking in Belfast with a Catholic an Orangeman and one of 'the boys - shut yer mouth' (who turned up & knew the Catholic from bare knuckle boxing) I was f3cking terrified all night after multiple pints of the black stuff with chasers now I can't look at green chartreuse or goldschlager without feeling queasy.

I held England's honour high then puked when I got outside. I still like Dublin Guinness though.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Drinking in Belfast with a Catholic an Orangeman and one of 'the boys - shut yer mouth' (who turned up & knew the Catholic from bare knuckle boxing) I was f3cking terrified all night after multiple pints of the black stuff with chasers now I can't look at green chartreuse or goldschlager without feeling queasy.

I held England's honour high then puked when I got outside. I still like Dublin Guinness though.
          I had a similar experience in Belfast, with a couple of boys who had a real problem with the English.

I simply said I cannot be blamed for our governments idiocy and I hated Bliar too, we went from a really edgy situation to becoming best friends by the end of the night
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X