• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most p!ssed you've ever been

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I did get very drunk when I was about 18 and blacked out. Weird thing was according to trustworthy reports, I behaved during those missing hours with absolute decorum and appeared almost sober.
    Of course you did, we all do

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I woke up on 1 January 1991 or 92 lying in the snow in a churchyard in a part of London I had never been to before.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I woke up on 1 January 1991 or 92 lying in the snow in a churchyard in a part of London I had never been to before.
        Business or pleasure?
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Business or pleasure?
          Bit of both.

Comment

I think I may have mentioned this one before.

As a youngster, went out drinking with some paras.
            Multiple multiple beers, then some bright spark decides "let's see how far along the top shelf we can get"
            Was ok until we hit Pernod and Creme de Menthe in quick succession.

Couldn't hold down anything for three days afterwards and the Anise smell of Chinese food gave me flashbacks for about ten years afterwards.

I don't drink spirits any more, top is 6-8 pints in a session. But then I'm an

Comment

If you want to know where God is, ask a drunk.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The above sketch has a bearing on my entry to this debate.

A mate and I were on the lash in Ayia Napa in about 1987 and had been having a splendid time, resplendent in our false boobies, forehead-mounted noses, and ostrich feathers.

It all went a little awry when we were refused entry to a nightclub however and, on reflection, it was probably not the wisest move to accuse the burly south African bouncer of being a scrawny kaffir, or some such insult.

Tis difficult to look particularly menacing in that particular garb.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

The above sketch has a bearing on my entry to this debate.

A mate and I were on the lash in Ayia Napa in about 1987 and had been having a splendid time, resplendent in our false boobies, forehead-mounted noses, and ostrich feathers.

It all went a little awry when we were refused entry to a nightclub however and, on reflection, it was probably not the wisest move to accuse the burly south African bouncer of being a scrawny kaffir, or some such insult.

Tis difficult to look particularly menacing in that particular garb.

Did you get in? I hate it when people don't finish their stories.

Comment

Circa Summer 1997. I was living on the south coast, fella at the time was from that big shiny London. He came down to see me one Sunday night and we went out drinking. Lots of drinking. Lots of drunk sex, most memorably in the shower of our dingy B&B room. I passed out, woke up, redecorated the bathroom (never eat rice before a drinking sesh) and then staggered into work. My boss was out of the office and I was covering. Except I spent most of the day in the toilet before giving up and going home about lunchtime. Never saw the boyfriend again.

June 2016. Invited myself to an IPSE RLM at the Oliver Conquest. First in the pub, started with a nice glass of wine. Then the seasoned drinkers turned up and I was presented with many variants on gin. I forgot the the phrase "no thanks, I'm fine" and drank the majority of what was put in front of me. Having never met any of these people before, I evidently decided that getting hammered was the way to win friends and influence people. The next day, I was supposed to continue my Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course at St Katharine's Docks. Fortunately, there had been much rain over night and many parts of London had flooded. I blagged turning up at lunchtime for my course by saying I'd had flooding issues when I was really trying to sober up and stop throwing up.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Circa Summer 1997. I was living on the south coast, fella at the time was from that big shiny London. He came down to see me one Sunday night and we went out drinking. Lots of drinking. Lots of drunk sex, most memorably in the shower of our dingy B&B room. I passed out, woke up, redecorated the bathroom (never eat rice before a drinking sesh) and then staggered into work. My boss was out of the office and I was covering. Except I spent most of the day in the toilet before giving up and going home about lunchtime. Never saw the boyfriend again.

June 2016. Invited myself to an IPSE RLM at the Oliver Conquest. First in the pub, started with a nice glass of wine. Then the seasoned drinkers turned up and I was presented with many variants on gin. I forgot the the phrase "no thanks, I'm fine" and drank the majority of what was put in front of me. Having never met any of these people before, I evidently decided that getting hammered was the way to win friends and influence people. The next day, I was supposed to continue my Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course at St Katharine's Docks. Fortunately, there had been much rain over night and many parts of London had flooded. I blagged turning up at lunchtime for my course by saying I'd had flooding issues when I was really trying to sober up and stop throwing up.
                      And your flooding issues?

Comment

Working...
                      X