• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most p!ssed you've ever been

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20. Day I passed my DT (after failing a few times) went on a sesh with a mate who was a Marine.

He had to carry me home, his mother put me to bed (leave it!) had a few too many blackouts, which was scary.

I blame those first edition alcopops (Two Dogs?) like necking neat jif lemon.

I was dry heaving for two days afterwards was convinced I'd ruptured my diaphragm.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      20. Day I passed my DT (after failing a few times) went on a sesh with a mate who was a Marine.

He had to carry me home, his mother put me to bed (leave it!) had a few too many blackouts, which was scary.

I was dry heaving for two days afterwards was convinced I'd ruptured my diaphragm.

qh
      A friends mother putting you to bed and then black outs.

Who are we to judge what might have happened
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You mad!?!

If anyone in the armed forces offers you a drinking session make excuses.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

There was another time, also in Portsmouth, when I went out drinking and had a black out midway through the night. I woke up the next morning cursing my hangover and when I opened my eyes, to my extreme surprise, I saw a woman lying next to me in bed.

Until I opened my eyes I thought I was alone and, upon looking at her, I had absolutely no idea who she was.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

qh
            Good effort!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Stiffler's mom?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Stiffler's mom?
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  You mad!?!

If anyone in the armed forces offers you a drinking session make excuses.
                  I'd been at Uni for a year and though yeah I'll show him! Yes, I was quite naive.

Little did i know how watered down the Uni bar lager was!

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Your Friend was called Northern Baby UK?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I did get very drunk when I was about 18 and blacked out. Weird thing was according to trustworthy reports, I behaved during those missing hours with absolute decorum and appeared almost sober.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X