• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Snap General Election & Contractors Vote!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snap General Election & Contractors Vote!

Now, Now, the Nasty Party decided to go to polls...

General election campaigning begins as MPs back June poll - BBC News

In the last few years, this Nasty Party has made contractors life hell. Additionally, lots of unnecessary cuts to Education and NHS, dragging country backwards.

So why the heck they think they can win again.

They have lost mine and OH vote for foreseeable future and I am sure it will be case with other contractors as well.

Whats your take?

Who are you voting for instead?

Comment

Could be that the Tories have screwed you over rather less than the Liberals or Labour would have.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Could be that the Tories have screwed you over rather less than the Liberals or Labour would have.

Could be that your head is far up your arse that you cannot think straight?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fannyadams View Post
          Who are you voting for instead?
          There's the rub. It's either vote for the worst person imaginable, or somebody worse.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

As an embittered non-resident Remoaner, I'm torn between voting out of spite for whoever will screw the UK up most, or voting for the interests of the state in which I now reside.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              As an embittered non-resident Remoaner, I'm torn between voting out of spite for whoever will screw the UK up most, or voting for the interests of the state in which I now reside.
              If you voted Remain, you've already done that, surely. You could always double down and vote LebDem I suppose.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                There's the rub. It's either vote for the worst person imaginable, or somebody worse.
                +1

And people criticised the Yanks for voting Trump.

Comment

Must say I hadn't noticed any cuts to either education or NHS funding....

It's not by any means my preferred option, but given a choice of May or the alternative tin pot fantasist nonentities on offer, I know who I'll be choosing.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    If you voted Remain, you've already done that, surely. You could always double down and vote LebDem I suppose.
                    I think you deserve the hardest of Brexits.

Comment

Working...
                    X