• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election - how will you vote?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So parliament dissolves 3rd May.

That means a month of A50 negotiations without HoP scrutiny.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM

Say 'NO' to stupid brexiters

Campaign START

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM LIBDEM

Say 'NO' to stupid brexiters

Campaign START
        Unfortunately I don't think the LibDems are going to stand up for the 48% either. And I can't vote for the SNP in Oxfordshire.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I'm gonna have to vote Tory cause I'm going to the party conference. All you need to do it turn up and people protest!

Comment

Goodness, it seems as though the Lib Dems are going to walk it.

Either that or some of the most prolific posters in General really hate Brexit

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

I would laugh my ass off if Con lost. Well deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                If a full right Tory majority gets in they'll be ruthless. Well perhaps not Ruthless, gosh she annoys me.

NHS privatised in a minute. Tax cuts for the rich.

The country is coming together. Rinse and repeat. The country is coming together. No really it is.
                Not like the alternative is much better

Did New Labour spend too much in government? - Telegraph

Double spending and leave a huge deficit for the next parliament to cope with in a worldwide recession then moan about 'Savage Tory cuts'. Its like the bank stopping your credit card because you are spending twice what you earn every year then complaining the insolvency practitioner is being unfair because you can't eat in Michelin starred restaurants anymore.

If only we had people that really cared about the country here paying tax.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Vincent Cable is standing for Twickenham again.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Good to see the Monster Raving Loonies have more support than UKIP amongst the CUK Elite.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                      I would laugh my ass off if Con lost. Well deserved!
                      Time to join the British Beer Lover's Party modelled on the PPPP.
                      You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
                      X