• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General Election announced - June 8th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feck me

it gets worse

today's the 18th April and the government announces a surprise General Election on the 8th of June

how did we get to this ?

what next for games

maybe her visit to Turkey was to get tips from the experts

Milan.

Comment

Labour + SNP coalition here we come
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

May is going for a very unpalatable EEA solution and needs a big majority filled with young naive Tory MP's to neuter the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg and Bill Cash.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

bbc website is down error 500

looks like they need to do a sizing exercise to handle the peaks of usage

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            May is going for a very unpalatable EEA solution and needs a big majority filled with young naive Tory MP's to neuter Rees-Mogg and cash.

If she is, her speech didn't reflect that very well

The Lib Dums must be pleased though.

Comment

Snowing heavily here in süd München...
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This will be a Corbyn landslide, no doubt about it. Tories will be obliterated completely. Finally the working man will have his say. Labour voters will come out in force and kick the vile Tories out. I called the GE ages ago and predicted this months ago.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  This will be a Corbyn landslide, no doubt about it. Tories will be obliterated completely. Finally the working man will have his say. Labour voters will come out in force and kick the vile Tories out. I called the GE ages ago and predicted this months ago.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    +1
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      +1
                      Aye. I don't think he's kidding either

Comment

Working...
                      X