• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May says Britain should draw on her Christian values to come together..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theresa May says Britain should draw on her Christian values to come together..

..after Brexit

I realise I've been out of the country for a wee while. But how on earth did you guys allow an unelected religious leader to become head of state?

A number of families are breaking up over this jingoistic rhetoric, yet she continues to glory in the misery. Amazing.

Theresa May says Britain should draw on her Christian values to come together after Brexit
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I don't think the population had much say in who will rule them after King George VI passed away in 1952.
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Once out of the EUSSR, the nation will be free to implement Brexit sharia - death penalty, the birch and full legal protection for child beaters.

Comment

And everyone will have an option to become a true believer...
        You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

The last time we all came together was at party night at NLyUK's place.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The last time we all came together was at party night at NLyUK's place.
            Bukake, you sick perv.

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
              Bukake, you sick perv.
              For NLyUK that is mild

Comment

Does Christian values include a crusade?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Does Christian values include a crusade?
                  And the Inquisition.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    ..Theresa May says Britain should draw on her Christian values to come together after Brexit[/URL]
                    Is "her" referring to Britain or Theresa? Because I'm fairly sure that Britain doesn't have any Christian values... whatever they are.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X