• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Masochism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masochism

Go to Liverpool and say that you're a Sun journalist: https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...hate-complaint

The Sun ejecting Kelvin MacKenzie is akin to a tumour having a tulip. It's like the KKK calling Bernard Manning a tad racist, or Fred West criticising ******* Brookside for going too far with that body under patio storyline. What the **** is happening? How can you possibly lower the tone of the nations tulip rag years after already morally bankrupting it yourself during your stint as Bulltulipter in Chief? You're a raging bile spouting human muck spreader, the mouthpiece of the UK's arsehole, you ******* smug headed twat faced tulipe spewer. If I'd ran out of bog roll I wouldn't wipe my arse on one of your columns, tempting as it would be, for fear of smearing myself in bulltulip and contracting bowel cancer in the process. You're a ******* dead eyed twin chinned receding haired wry smirker and a puzzled expressioned shoulder raising responsibility shirker, you ******* neckless out of touch lie repeater. **** is a strong word, but not strong enough for you, you ******* turbo ****.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I still can't quite believe how that piece of crap was actually published. The Sun now find themselves banned from 2 top flight clubs.

(A fiver says Everton will still keep trousering the Sky money though. )
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Don't think newspapers should post stuff like that about someone (unless it's a Tony Blair, Ken Clarke etc. obviously), but perhaps true he did not know his background and no racial slur was intended. Barclay doesn't look remotely mixed race.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Don't think newspapers should post stuff like that about someone (unless it's a Tony Blair, Ken Clarke etc. obviously), but perhaps true he did not know his background and no racial slur was intended. Barclay doesn't look remotely mixed race.
        There is where ignorance lies.

There is not one mixed race look and you have fallen into the same trap as that tulipbag.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          There is where ignorance lies.

There is not one mixed race look and you have fallen into the same trap as that tulipbag.
          If he wasn't aware, then it wasn't a racial slur, surely?

My kids are mixed-race. With one of them, people have on occasion assumed my wife is her step-mother. With the other two, people have on occasion assumed I'm their step-father.

And on one occasion they assumed my wife and my daughters are all sisters. Which was nice.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            If he wasn't aware, then it wasn't a racial slur, surely?
            Unlike you or I journalists are suppose to fact check first and print second, especially if insulting someone and even more so if you are The Sun posting about anything or anyone to do with the Liverpool area.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

He knew what he was doing the odious little prick!

Comment

Working...
              X