• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Easter Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Weekend Thread

Anyone working or are we all going out to play?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Thanks for asking

Going out to play.

Down to Brizzle for a 50th birthday this weekend
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Was going to be heading down Devon, but will now be staying at home probably gardening, long walks to pubs, etc.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA!

Friday - planning to work.
        Saturday - Trying to make a tiramisu. Then pub. Lots of pub.
        Sunday - pub then dinner at a mate's where I'll present my triumph of a tiramisu
        Monday - Chill, maybe a bit of work to get a start on the week and to keep my billing up. Oh, and diet.

Hope you all have a better weekend than me lined up

Comment

going away for a cycling weekend with the Mrs and daughters

Milan

Comment

TFA

What are you up to?

Comment

TFA

The current mrs BDI has purchased herself an SLK so we're off to whizz around the highlands and stay in various nice pubs for the next 3 nights. I'm hoping the weather will allow her to get her top down too.

Comment

Time off and 21ºCelsius.

Have a nice Easter and a lots of bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  TFA!

Saturday - Trying to make a tiramisu.
                  I'm making tiramisu on Sunday for the owners of the local Italian restaurant who are coming round for dinner. Plenty of alcohol and Amaretti biscuits is my tip for success.

Fishing tomorrow. If I catch anything that's the starter or mains else the missus is cooking pork belly.

No pressure.

Recovering Monday.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

British gt at oulton park on monday.

Vroom vroom

Comment

Working...
                    X