• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Easter Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I'm making tiramisu on Sunday for the owners of the local Italian restaurant who are coming round for dinner. Plenty of alcohol and Amaretti biscuits is my tip for success.

Fishing tomorrow. If I catch anything that's the starter or mains else the missus is cooking pork belly.

No pressure.

Recovering Monday.
    What are you going for?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Off to Syria. I mean Cyprus on an all-inclusive 5 star jolly.

Going to kick back, drink champagne and lament how much dosh I'll lose next week by not contraxting and trying to work out how to recoup the cost of the 3k holiday, the £35k I spent on a new car last week and the 40k I put into pension.

My warchest is now 10% lighter than last month. Scary stuff.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Off to Syria. I mean Cyprus on an all-inclusive 5 star jolly.

Going to kick back, drink champagne and lament how much dosh I'll lose next week by not contraxting and trying to work out how to recoup the cost of the 3k holiday, the £35k I spent on a new car last week and the 40k I put into pension.

My warchest is now 10% lighter than last month. Scary stuff.
        Glad to hear you are contributing well to the booming economy.

Cheers
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Mate coming over to give me a hand with the plumbing. Kids off with their mates on cycle tour. Mrs V out with her mates.

Off to the Inlaws Sunday, FIL is recovering from successful surgery.

Dad & Stepmum coming over Monday My Dad recovering from successful operation.

So really doesn't get much better, help everyone else is as lucky.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            What are you going for?

Plaice. Maybe an early mackerel or two.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Plaice. Maybe an early mackerel or two.
              Would be pleased with either
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
              X