• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Brexit Exodus from Britain ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    To annoy sanctimonious halfwits like you seems reason enough.

HTH

It doesn't annoy me. I feel sorry for you as you obviously have anger issues which must clearly get exasperated when no one listens to you and you have to resort to name calling.

Like I say, if you want someone to take your points seriously then act like an adult. If you don't want anyone to take you seriously, and just mock you, then continue to troll and act like a child.

No skin off my nose. I'm here mostly for the
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Patronising tosh deleted
      You seem to have mistaken me for someone that values your "input". That will get you nowhere.

HTH

And FYI......I am only here for the

I eat dullards like you for breakfast.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You seem to have mistaken me for someone that values your "input". That will get you nowhere.

HTH

And FYI......I am only here for the
        /\ Fair enough but glad you've admitted that you are here purely to troll. It explains a lot.

I eat dullards like you for breakfast.
        /\ You keep thinking that, keyboard warrior. Whatever makes you think you're a big man
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

/\ Fair enough but glad you've admitted that you are here purely to troll. It explains a lot.

/\ You keep thinking that, keyboard warrior. Whatever makes you think you're a big man
          Stop taking yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            FTFY
            Apart from you haven't

1) "Bar Bill" analogy was from the EU commission, they were pretty astounded by the immature and frequently childish references to WW2 from British Chavs making up nonsense stories about the EU so phrased it in a way these people would understand, not remainers as they were not entitled to vote.

2) Your probably refering to sas, OK he gets frustrated when trying to make a point but does not use foul or Chav style language like SB

3) Just complete cr@p, more Numpty Brexit nonsense

4) Yep agree to that because its human nature for those in power to be corrupt and greedy.
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

You are not alone in basking in a fetid swamp of confusion. Take comfort in the knowledge that an assortment of other, equally discombobulated morons will be along shortly to reaffirm your stupidity.

Do you often google long words from the English language to make your posts look more intelligent ? Its not working.
              Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                Apart from you haven't

1) "Bar Bill" analogy was from the EU commission, they were pretty astounded by the immature and frequently childish references to WW2 from British Chavs making up nonsense stories about the EU so phrased it in a way these people would understand, not remainers as they were not entitled to vote.

2) Your probably refering to sas, OK he gets frustrated when trying to make a point but does not use foul or Chav style language like SB

3) Just complete cr@p, more Numpty Brexit nonsense

4) Yep agree to that because its human nature for those in power to be corrupt and greedy.
                1. Says a lot about the EU commission that they respond to UK chavs with an official statement rather having the dignity to ignore that.
                2. No he uses arrogant snobbish language instead.
                3. They called it project fear for a reason.
                4. good so one less level of corruption is a good idea.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                  Do you often google long words from the English language to make your posts look more intelligent ?
                  If I wasn't aware of the word in the first place, how on earth could I google it?

Haven't really thought this through have you? A bit of a trend in your posts, and thanks for reinforcing so splendidly the point I was making.

Comment

Whatever makes you think you're a big man
                    I think it's his mobility scooter that does that
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      I think it's his mobility scooter that does that
                      Says the guy who failed his medical for the Brownies!!

Comment

Working...
                      X