• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post Brexit Exodus from Britain ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Try preaching to someone that gives a fook you dreary handwringing twunt.

Very mature. Your teachers must be really proud of you.

You do realise that you can never win a debate and convince others to your way of thinking when you behave like a petulant child? You lose any credibility you had and you will just be seen as a joke. I'm sure you have something valuable to say, and having two sides to an argument is always good, but everything you say gets lost in the tantrums.

You might not give a t0ss but if that's the case why even post on some of these threads if you don't care?!?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You do realise that you can never win a debate and convince others to your way of thinking when you behave like a petulant child? You lose any credibility you had and you will just be seen as a joke. I'm sure you have something valuable to say, and having two sides to an argument is always good, but everything you say gets lost in the tantrums.

You might not give a t0ss but if that's the case why even post on some of these threads if you don't care?!?
      You are?
      Most of us know that SB's content-free pish is designed to cover the fact that when he fell out of the stupid tree he hit all the branches on the way down.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

it's a shame what started as an interesting discussion has come to this

anyway, Brexit seems to have gone quiet for the last few days, nothing much in the headlines

Milan.

Comment

You should, because you clearly have no clue as to how military operations are actually conducted at any level.

But don't let that stop you continuing to make a c0ck of yourself.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Says the bearded fat man in a pink tutu
          You really are vulgar and offensive when you are losing a debate aren't you? Do you think you could have one debate on here without childish name calling? You really don't help your argument when you are being immature.
          Try preaching to someone that gives a fook you dreary handwringing twunt.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Well obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have replied

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You are?
          Most of us know that SB's content-free pish is designed to cover the fact that when he fell out of the stupid tree he hit all the branches on the way down.
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Not sure if its just me that has noticed this but you can tell a leaver by the following:

1) Use of meaningless metaphor's
            2) Bad language where their literacy fails them
            3) References to World Wars and other historical events that have no meaning in today's society
            4) The EU is corrupt (Yet I don't seem to remember voting for UK MP's to get an 11% pay rise or exploit their expenses)
            Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
              Not sure if its just me that has noticed this but you can tell a remainer by the following:

1) Use of meaningless metaphor's - don't forget to pay your bar bill before you leave - the UK have been one of the three buying the drinks for 40 years.
              2) Insults such as cretin & thick as mince where their literacy or argument fails them
              3) Denial of published statements and historical fact where they don't agree with their argument.
              4) statements that the EU is not corrupt or undemocratic and your own government is worse.
              FTFY
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                FTFY
                You didn't fix the most important thing - That apostrophe in "metaphors"!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  You didn't fix the most important thing - That apostrophe in "metaphors"!
                  Are you that bloke in Bristol going around correcting business signs?|?

Revealed: Self-styled 'grammar vigilante' corrects badly punctuated shop signs in dead of night
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

To annoy sanctimonious halfwits like you seems reason enough.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                      Not sure if its just me that has noticed this
                      You are not alone in basking in a fetid swamp of confusion. Take comfort in the knowledge that an assortment of other, equally discombobulated morons will be along shortly to reaffirm your stupidity.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X