• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent View Post
    BTC just keep going up today, sold yesterday at 5960 in the hope of a small drop so that i could rebuy a few extra fractions of a coin but it hasnt stopped going up!

When's it gonna drop back to 5800?! Hopefully very soon
    Like the London property market, it can only go up. Except that London property doubles every 10 years. BTC will double every year.

Don't cdelay, buy today.....

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      Bitcoin will never be used for the purposes of buying a loaf of bread
      But a Bitcoin debit card could be:
      1) Send bitcoins to wallet on 'Bitcoin debit card exchange'
      2) Get equivalent cash from any ATM
      3) Pay for 'Mother's Pride' using cash

British dude withdrawing cash at a UK NatWest using a Bitcoin debit card...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
        BTC just keep going up today, sold yesterday at 5960 in the hope of a small drop so that i could rebuy a few extra fractions of a coin but it hasnt stopped going up!

When's it gonna drop back to 5800?! Hopefully very soon
        If the US senate passes law not to consider bitcoin gains as property gains before December then bitcoin will fly past $10k - $20k, the current rise is speculation on the senate voting this way.

Was really I'm expecting that to happen in January sometime but might happen sooner.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          If the US senate passes law not to consider bitcoin gains as property gains before December then bitcoin will fly past $10k - $20k, the current rise is speculation on the senate voting this way.

Was really I'm expecting that to happen in January sometime but might happen sooner.
          So they're buying the rumor, and if the law is not passed I will sell the fact in my spreadbetting account - hear that ATW? I will short it in my tax free speculant account - and hold the BTC I own in my wallet, waiting to buy more at the end of the correction.
          Last edited by Jog On; 20 November 2017, 15:52.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
            But a Bitcoin debit card could be:
            1) Send bitcoins to wallet on 'Bitcoin debit card exchange'
            2) Get equivalent cash from any ATM
            3) Pay for 'Mother's Pride' using cash
            Isn't this what Amex are doing with Ripple?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              So they're buying the rumor, and if the law is not passed I will sell the fact in my spreadbetting account - hear that ATW? I will short it in my tax free speculant account
              Buy the rumour sell the news - more difficult than you know.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Buy the rumour sell the news - more difficult than you know.
                That's a game I've been playing since 2009 now It is very tough to learn but persistence pays off. Especially as the big institutions know the result of the announcement before everyone else and set up their robots to execute within nanoseconds of if it coming out.
                Last edited by Jog On; 20 November 2017, 15:58.

Comment

Time to buy more zencash - just hit the support line...

Comment

A family friend in Jersey sold their house in BTC in July.

He has just started siphoning out into GBP FIAT as the price is triple what the value was back then.

He is happy with his decision.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Time to buy more zencash - just hit the support line...
                      Bought this yesterday - was watching the previous resistance around 0.0026ish for a bounce. I bought at market a bit above it - should have set a limit order but still got a good entry I think at 0.00264700

Comment

Working...
                      X