• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    $23!
    Transaction charge?

Read on The Register that bitcoin transaction fee was around $20 and a not insignificant delay in getting transactions onto the chain due to the backlog and intrinsic process delays at this stage in its life (blockchain size).

Glad some with more nous than me are making hay. Let me know if you need any shoes shining.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Totally agree. Pushing subscriptions is a red flag in my book too. Pi$$e$ me off actually. But as you say it provides results. It's one step short of insider trading if you ask me. I'm certain Zencash will do well over the next 12 months, suffice to say after his initial report it zoomed 300% in the space of 12 hours.

Yup I'd up for it. The next pump happens tonight. All I know is it is trading on bittrex.com - So have some bitcoins available to trade with or be in a position to have some available.

"PBC issue will hit your inbox on Monday, November 20 at 5 p.m. ET." So that'll be 10pm tonight GMT.
      Sounds good. Ping me a 1 liner at finlay1888 (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get back to you. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Lost so much on these - like 70-80% thats its not worth selling them!
        The whole market is focused on BC. Just hold. Got well over a million in SC too.. but no selling it.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by finlay1888 View Post
          Sounds good. Ping me a 1 liner at finlay1888 (at) gmail (dot) com and I will get back to you. Cheers!
          Scoot - Let me know too - you have my email

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
            Scoot - Let me know too - you have my email
            me too please...through pm
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

My phone with google authenticator has dies. hopefully bittrex can sort it today!

Comment

neo website just updated with this
                https://neo.org/competition.html
                and tradingview ideas are suggesting an increase
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Transaction charge?

Read on The Register that bitcoin transaction fee was around $20 and a not insignificant delay in getting transactions onto the chain due to the backlog and intrinsic process delays at this stage in its life (blockchain size).

Glad some with more nous than me are making hay. Let me know if you need any shoes shining.
                  And bitcoin was billed as better than banks - cheaper transaction fees (free!) and fast

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    GKFX - MT4

$23!
                    Only 23 dollars? Looks they don't trade it on real "market" then?

Comment

Only 20 dollars for a fast transaction
                      Off to the market to buy me bread and milk in BTC... oh no wait so I now have to pay $23 fee for a $4 purchase??? WTF... this isn't supposed to happen, I thought the banks were screwing people up and crypto was supposed to help out the little people, the ones that cannot afford to pay bank fees and all that tulip....

Just for the fun of it I am going throw the following in the mix to the BTC groupies:

When I asked about insurance/protection I was told that there are companies that offer insurance, however you never provided the details ie: you get charged 0.351 BTC a month... great, you have 50 BTC worth £400k and in 10 years you will have around 7 BTCs left)) great investment and protection.

I also love it when you say, banks print money and crypto doesn't.... ahem... every BTC fork is printing money, every other cryptocurreny popping out is printing money.

It's not a ponzi... so the early investors, the people that put in $100 and got 100 BTCs are not getting stinking rich on the shoulders of the new investors? 100 BTC now $800k by producing absolutely nothing except based on what people say it is work?
                      It's pretty much like saying I am putting in $1 in this jar and by this time next year there will be $8000 in there.... WTF how? where is that money coming from?

The 17 mill house on sale for BTC... so the owner is creating a $23 mill demand in small supply pool of BTC yet no one thinks, if this guy has 4 mill worth of BTC he is going to create a huge demand, the moment it goes up he can sell the same coins he is about to get back and suddenly his return is £50 mill or some stupid figure like that?

Peace out!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X