• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks interesting:

Vezt, a cryptocurrency music company is the latest entrant seeking to securitize music ownership and has announced its Initial Song Offering program that will allow investors to take a stake in a song and its future royalties.
    Monetizing Drake With Cryptocurrency - hypebot

Currently 1 "VZT" = 0.00116 ETH

I'm looking to go big into music for Plan B which might be accelerated this coming Wednesday...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      This looks interesting:

Monetizing Drake With Cryptocurrency - hypebot

Currently 1 "VZT" = 0.00116 ETH

I'm looking to go big into music for Plan B which might be accelerated this coming Wednesday...
      Open mic night down the local?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
        Open mic night down the local?
        Autumn budget announcement of death of contracting!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Is the segwit2x fork back on or is it fake news ?

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
            There's no financial incentive at the moment thought right scooter? Because it's still in beta?
            True - I except the network to cone online before the end of the year, however.

That being said it is very affordable to put a set up a node at the moment.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Right off to Stubai for a skiing weekend - got to take a break from those charts! Have a luvely weekend all.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                True - I except the network to cone online before the end of the year, however.

That being said it is very affordable to put a set up a node at the moment.
                $20 a month for one with enough memory...
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Just be careful out there, that Teeka Tiwari chappy from Palm Beach seems to following this rulebook.

Fake news ‘as a service’ booming among cybercrooks • The Register
                  "The firm's research stated that these services are often associated with “Pump and Dump” scams, schemes that aggressively promote penny stocks to inflate their prices before the inevitable crash and burn. Scammers buy low, hope that their promotions let the sell high, then flee with their loot and little regard for other investors.

A cryptocurrency variant of the same schemes has evolved and involves gradually purchasing major shares in altcoin (cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin) and drumming up interest in the coin through posts on social media. The tool then trades these coins between multiple accounts, driving the price up, before selling to unsuspecting traders on currency exchanges looking to buy while prices are still rising."

He's an ex-Lehmans man......hmm I wonder how that ended?

Should one pity the folk taking out loans to buy altcoin, who are all going to get a proper roasting? Nah.

Comment

Hi Scoot,

Appreciate your posts on this thread, particularly stellar. Been following crypto for a while but don’t have a huge amount of time for thorough research so tend to keep to top10 coins or cautiously with others

Had a look at PBRG and couldn’t help but think it’s a bit of a pump and dump operation - albeit well organised and researched - could be wrong. Also the ‘last chance to buy before membership closes’ marketing style is a bit of a red flag personally.

All being said, results speak for themselves and I’m fond of making money!

Would you be up for syndicating your subscription? A single email forward rule would be it. Sure others in this thread may be keen for the tips without sinking $3k each

I’d be happy to throw some coin on a monthly basis.

Comment

came across this just recently
                      https://neonexchange.org/
                      not sure if this is a fake news issue but it might be worth a punt on neo...seems to be china news based
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X