• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Do you watch charts at all for these - or is typical trend/technical analysis not really applicable for alt-coins? I'd imagine it's all based on fundamentals.
    I follow a number of individuals on https://www.tradingview.com

News for zencash is important. It'll likely come from Germany. Zencash gets a massive amount of support from Germany, they for some reason are quite keen on privacy.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

thanks for all the messages folks - will try and answer as they come..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        thanks for all the messages folks - will try and answer as they come..
        Thanks for sending. It makes a compelling argument. I'm willing to stick a bit more into it.

Comment

Slightly OT but how do you buy the zencash?

In the past I've used bittlicious to buy the bitcoin, plonked it into my bittrex account and traded crypto there. Bittylicious aint the cheapest though and you do pay a premium.

Now if I could buy alt crypos directly....
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Slightly OT but how do you buy the zencash?

In the past I've used bittlicious to buy the bitcoin, plonked it into my bittrex account and traded crypto there. Bittylicious aint the cheapest though and you do pay a premium.

You'll have to use an exchange. It's on bittrex.

Comment

You can buy crypto with GBP using https://bisq.network
              Last edited by scooterscot; 10 November 2017, 13:09.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                You can crypto with GBP using https://bisq.network
                Never bugger all on there....
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I use cryptomate for mine....seems to be a bit expensive though
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Most altcoins up 20% or more while bitcoin has stayed above $7000. I'm no expert but I see that as a solid sign that the market is still very strong with plenty of life left in it.

Comment

Never bugger all on there....
                      Agree, it is not fully adopted. However it is the cheapest way to acquire cryptocurrency imo. If you place a buy order someone will come. That way you don't have to look at it every five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X