• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$7k. Next stop the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
      $7k. Next stop the moon.
      Some big crypto movements over last few days.

£10K 'invested' in bitcoin on the day this thread was created would now be 'worth' approx £50k

Comment

It's odd that BC is the only crypto going up, and it's going up in huge chunks. Pretty much all of the other alt-coins are losing value, including ETH.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          It's odd that BC is the only crypto going up, and it's going up in huge chunks. Pretty much all of the other alt-coins are losing value, including ETH.
          I've heard a theory thats its all new investors finally getting into BTC because its the big one which is affecting the alts.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Speculation.

Now returned from me holiday - so jet lagged. Time and space be the same place at the minute.

BC will correct to $6k at least. Fantastic time to buy into some altcoins at the minute. Verge, Stellar, vCash, PIVX - they'll all do well during the BC correction.

Have almost amassed a three figure sum of BC since I started this thread.

Regarding advice, 2018 will be a massive year for crypto. Don't fret about short term corrections. If loosing £500-£1k frightens you, crypto is probably not for you.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              I've heard a theory thats its all new investors finally getting into BTC because its the big one which is affecting the alts.
              And it's them who is paying off previous "investors" in this pyramid scheme...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It's not a pyramid scheme, just a speculative bubble.

Comment

Any of you guys heard of a "Bitcoin mixer" on the dark web? Apparently you give them BC and they multiply by 10 or 100, depending on how dirty their money is.

Comment

Any of you guys heard of a "Bitcoin mixer" on the dark web? Apparently you give them BC and they multiply by 10 or 100, depending on how dirty their money is.
                      Seems like a way of obfuscating the bitcoin source? Nothing about multiplying?

Comment

Working...
                      X