• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    oh dear,

you're right I don't understand the digital currency (let's not mislead people with the word crypto), it doesn't make sense, and smells of the Tulip bubble in Holland

I've said my part and can't be bothered to argue with the deaf

that having been said, well good luck anyway Lance

Milan.
    Thanks. I sold all my BTC and Dash coins last weekend. Made over 1000% profit in 3 years.
    The VTC not done so well so swapped them for more BTC and we'll see.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
      I love listening to the negative views of people sitting on the sidelines hating.

Trehdav,

try not to be so negative, hopefully you'll be extremely successful with your digital currencies and enjoy the resulting fruit

as ever

caveat emptor

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        Thanks. I sold all my BTC and Dash coins last weekend. Made over 1000% profit in 3 years.
        The VTC not done so well so swapped them for more BTC and we'll see.

good job congratulations

next time you get a potential ten bagger let you mates on here know

ta

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

you're right I don't understand the digital currency (let's not mislead people with the word crypto), it doesn't make sense, and smells of the Tulip bubble in Holland

I've said my part and can't be bothered to argue with the deaf

Not deaf. You're just talking rubbish.
          Crypto is not misleading. It's how it works. It's what makes it hard to mine. It's the whole point.

Why do you persist to talk about how bad it is when you clearly don't have even the vaguest grasp of how it works and what it is?
          Why not say tulip all and allow others to consider you may be stupid, rather than write and merely confirm your levels of stupid.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
            Not deaf. You're just talking rubbish.
            Crypto is not misleading. It's how it works. It's what makes it hard to mine. It's the whole point.

Why do you persist to talk about how bad it is when you clearly don't have even the vaguest grasp of how it works and what it is?
            Why not say tulip all and allow others to consider you may be stupid, rather than write and merely confirm your levels of stupid.

I guess you're right and I am wrong

I am happy for you to be right and me to be wrong

good luck

Milan.

Comment

Dimon calls bitcoin ‘a fraud’
              Dimon calls bitcoin ‘a fraud’ and may have delivered the biggest blow to the digital currency - MarketWatch

Just another opinion.

Comment

careful the newbies will throw their teddies out of the cot and accuse you of being a hater and stupid all in one

Milan

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Hmm.... I read this as 'banker says non-bank money is pants'. Make of it what you will.

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
                    Hmm.... I read this as 'banker says non-bank money is pants'. Make of it what you will.

Reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywi0h_Y5_U

Comment

Crypto Currency Fans,

I'm planning to do an ICO, how many would you like ?

Discounts for early birds.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X