• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting to see what Litecoin does in the near future. Have a bit sitting around waiting for a boom.
    Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

anyone have any experience with a BitPay debit card?

have one on order, is it really as easy as using like a normal visa debit or just a card that's accepted at Bitcoin merchants?

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
        I would too, I have a specific figure in mind and only because I want do something with that. If I reach it or go beyond it I am happy to cash out and not look back no matter if the value goes up ten fold.

I am just working o see what I can buy at this time. Waiting on the Stellar Injection on the 27th see if that makes it drop lower and then buy a few. Litecoin seems to be OK, at the moment is the only coin which is constant no huge spikes. I regret that I did not get any when it went down to $19 will have to get some at this price and stay with it.
        Whats that?
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Whats that?
          Giving away Stellar to Bitcoin users and not sure if they will add some extra coins to the market, price may drop for the first few days, opportunity to buy in me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            anyone have any experience with a BitPay debit card?

have one on order, is it really as easy as using like a normal visa debit or just a card that's accepted at Bitcoin merchants?
            BitPay card in hand yesterday, activated it, loaded with some BTC, now it is effectively like any other pre-pay debit card with chip and pin

looks like a good way to liquidate BTC

Comment

Wonderful retraction in cryptos - US gov not taking kindly to its use as a money laundering mechanism.

Comment

Its genius. "You cant bring in or take out more than 10,000 USD worth of a decentralized currency into the US".

Good luck with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
                  Its genius. "You cant bring in or take out more than 10,000 USD worth of a decentralized currency into the US".

Good luck with that one.

So how they gonna know???

You're not bringing anything in or out though. Its not real neither is it attibuted to a person.

Markets seem to have reacted badly. Perhaps they'll recover when everyone realises its a waste of time!
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                    BitPay card in hand yesterday, activated it, loaded with some BTC, now it is effectively like any other pre-pay debit card with chip and pin

looks like a good way to liquidate BTC

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      So how they gonna know???

You're not bringing anything in or out though. Its not real neither is it attibuted to a person.

Markets seem to have reacted badly. Perhaps they'll recover when everyone realises its a waste of time!

Its a great buying opportunity

Comment

Working...
                      X