• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stellar up by 51% did we get any from Scoot? ))

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
      I got some but damned if I can work out what to do with them. Can't work this thing out, way too complicated. Signed up with multiple exchanges and tried to fund bitcoin purchases but all to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I got some but damned if I can work out what to do with them. Can't work this thing out, way too complicated. Signed up with multiple exchanges and tried to fund bitcoin purchases but all to no avail.
        You can get one of the wallets Stellar mentioned on their site. I think that I will add Android wallets, I have a spare phone I factory reset it last night and will keep it for crypo stuff.

Scoot just told me to avoid exchanges if I can as they keep the private key and essentially they own the currency. For the sake of changing a few cyrptos I will use the exchanges I have signed up to.

Litebit.eu doesn't provide wallet so you can just tell it where to send the funds, seems better than the rest due to this and it is based in EU. For now I think it is worth buying a few more Stellars and keep an eye on Litecoin. Listen to Scoot too) put money in whatever he says. Hmmm I don't think Litebit does XLM

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xlm/overview/USD

I have spent pretty much the whole of last week reading up on cryptocurrency, in all honesty I consider myself a clever person and a techie but hell if I can figure it out fully. It is still a huge grey area. I understand the principle but still.

Anyhow much thanks to Scoot. If this all goes well we can all meet up at the marina having beers on our yachts

Stellar at %56.
        Last edited by Drei; 12 May 2017, 12:50.

Comment

Yep
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well now we know why Bitcoin was going up and up ...

Comment

For whatever reason the accounts created via the Stellar Site are not valid.
              Nonsense!
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Bought several million of the coins earlier in the year when they were 0.0026 - 42% in the last 24hrs, so that's about €20-30k today I think. Not bad
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Well now we know why Bitcoin was going up and up ...
                  Used to be drug money.

Now it's hedge funds. Seen sme purchases on the blockchain for 10's of million in a single transaction. Mad. Japan is the only country I know making serious commitments to utilising bitcoin,

Bitcoin News, Blockchain News, Prices, Charts & Analysis - CoinDesk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Used to be drug money.
                    Bitcoin is driven by criminals - it's the key enabler of ransomware

Comment

Sell now. By the end of the day it will be illegal to hold any cryptocurrency after the global ransomware attack demanding to be paid in such an 'untraceable' method.

Off to ladbrokes to see what odds they give on it being the world's central bwankers behind the attack, to kill off the new kid muscling in on their cartel.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X