• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
    240k from 7k deposit is a solid return scoot.

I bought a few BTC and Dash in Jan and sold the dash when it spiked early on in the year. bought more BTC and ETH to keep me going nicely. Got a little tucked up in LTC and STEEM too.

Danke dir... in it for the longer term (18 months to 2 years max). Going to be lots of volatility.

The €50 worth of Redcoin I bought is now worth like €1400

You'll always ask yourself what if I put in €5k worth. Never ends.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      does it make more sense to buy ethereum now than bitcoin, as its still at $200?
      no and no. Don't go chasing gains no matter how tempting. Wait until it normalises / finds a mean value before the pump.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

does it make more sense to buy ethereum now than bitcoin, as its still at $200?
        Bitcoin is doing well at the moment but I wish I'd bought eth now as well. Instead of the ones I did buy - ripple, litecoin, sia, monero, zcoin
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Put in around £7k so far since January. Portfolio worth about ~£240k now. Researching the best exit points. However not so important as I can convert to euro in minutes. Not intending to quit yet however, will see how things are by autumn. So much new money flowing into crypto.

Patience is key.
          Gratz man! thumbs up!

Comment

Put in around £7k so far since January. Portfolio worth about ~£240k now. Researching the best exit points. However not so important as I can convert to euro in minutes. Not intending to quit yet however, will see how things are by autumn. So much new money flowing into crypto.

Patience is key.
            you have struck gold. Which ones did you buy ?

Comment

Back down to 200k this morning mind you. But holding. Holding is difficult. Really difficult.

Comment

you have struck gold. Which ones did you buy ?
                Dash give me a good lift up at the beginning of the year.. most now in bitcoin, stellar, litecoin, reddcoin, XEM, ripple

Comment

Dash give me a good lift up at the beginning of the year.. most now in bitcoin, stellar, litecoin, reddcoin, XEM, ripple
                  which exchange do you use to buy ?

Comment

Back down to 200k this morning mind you. But holding. Holding is difficult. Really difficult.
                    So you lost 40K - that would upset me a lot.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

which exchange do you use to buy ?
                      bitstamp mostly and bitsquare with individuals

Comment

Working...
                      X