• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin is on my spread betting platform now...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Sheesh at least say which one. It's not on CMC as far as I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        What's buy/sell spread?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          'eres a UK one from IG:

https://www.ig.com/uk/bitcoin-btc

"
          Why trade bitcoin with IG?

Go short as well as long
          Take a position on bitcoin when you expect it to rise or fall in value

No exchange account
          We source our prices from multiple exchanges on your behalf

Pay no tax
          Spread bet on bitcoin and pay zero tax on your profits2

Utilise leverage
          Deal bitcoin without investing huge amounts of capital
          "

Utilise leverage - 'ave a good night's sleep with that one

Comment

Originally posted by finlay1888 View Post
            Hi Scoot,

Appreciate your posts on this thread, particularly stellar. Been following crypto for a while but don’t have a huge amount of time for thorough research so tend to keep to top10 coins or cautiously with others

Had a look at PBRG and couldn’t help but think it’s a bit of a pump and dump operation - albeit well organised and researched - could be wrong. Also the ‘last chance to buy before membership closes’ marketing style is a bit of a red flag personally.

All being said, results speak for themselves and I’m fond of making money!

Would you be up for syndicating your subscription? A single email forward rule would be it. Sure others in this thread may be keen for the tips without sinking $3k each

I’d be happy to throw some coin on a monthly basis.

Totally agree. Pushing subscriptions is a red flag in my book too. Pi$$e$ me off actually. But as you say it provides results. It's one step short of insider trading if you ask me. I'm certain Zencash will do well over the next 12 months, suffice to say after his initial report it zoomed 300% in the space of 12 hours.

Yup I'd up for it. The next pump happens tonight. All I know is it is trading on bittrex.com - So have some bitcoins available to trade with or be in a position to have some available.

"PBC issue will hit your inbox on Monday, November 20 at 5 p.m. ET." So that'll be 10pm tonight GMT.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well back over $8000 for bitcoin again. Some of my alts recovering too (but not SC or Digibyte). Still reckon I've made about $900 profit though (on an initial investment of about a £1000).

Plus a very nice £11.5K and counting profit on my bitcoin tracker in my pension fund. For the doubters, I've withdrawn a lot of it back to "safer" funds so only £3K of the original money in there now (fund balance is £14.5K) so looking pretty good. Will probably take that out too when the time is right.
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

PS: This is a fully fledged bull market. Pumps and Dumps are everywhere. Thing is I don't have to trust anyone or anything to profit from it. Probably have around 50 different coins but 3-5 of them are the ones I believe that'll survive beyond 2019, like Stellar, for example.

I don't see any harm in profiting from pumps, none at all. The whole stock market is this way. Even the UK housing market.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  (but not SC or Digibyte)
                  Just be patient with them, both still massively undervalued.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    GKFX - MT4

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    What's buy/sell spread?
                    $23!
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Just be patient with them, both still massively undervalued.
                      Lost so much on these - like 70-80% thats its not worth selling them!
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X